Article Views: 716
Published On: Friday December 1, 2017
- Good communication skills, inter personal skills and excellent team handling skills.
- Conduct individual patient performance reviews and propose the required action plan.
- Active involvement in disciplinary issues arising out of the patient and their family in hospitals
- Demonstrates good understanding of the related health conditions of the concerned patient
- Performance reviews and submit progress reports of the patients
- Understand of all binding laws and regulations related to the health care
- Developing in-depth knowledge base relating to health domain and care process
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of the job
- Put forth queries/concerns of the patients and address accordingly.
- Counselling of patient family members on improving outcome & productivity of the treatment.
- Reviewing continuous quality improvements of our structured healthcare process
- Attrition Management of patients
- Ensure process of health care of the patient meets all the required Quality parameters – internal and external
- Ensure all appointments, referrals, second opinion, insurance reports go on time.
- Participation in individual or conference calls on subject matters whenever necessary.
- Monitoring and assisting the quality of the treatment done by the hospital and doctor.
- Updating management on team performance of the hospital.
- Co-coordinating with the hospital management on process related issues and updates.
- Identifying, recommending and implementing ways to increase the quality of operating teams in each hospital.
- Client (Hospital & Doctors) co-ordination on overall process progress and monitoring of issues.
- To be able to take on additional responsibilities for the team if required.
- Ability to work with a diverse population.
- Ensure the process follows strict adherence to the process workflow and apt behaviour is observed.
- Ensure good relationship with the patient has developed and carried through.
- Final point of Escalation of issues/concerns with the support groups i.e., HR, Admin, and Finance.
- Handling disciplinary issues and administrative issues of the patients with the hospital.
- Basic knowledge in anatomy, physiology and pathology is highly desirable
- Team handling skills is a mandate
- Responsible for driving quality improvement initiatives to ensure effective budget management.
- Should manage the process with allocated budget.
Skills: Knowledge of computer applications – Microsoft Word, Email drafting and interaction, Internet browsing and Online Documents Upload and downloading basics.
Attitude: Have a positive attitude.
Salary: Based on Performance.
Language: Kannada & English
Functional Area: Patient Service, Healthcare facilitation, Awareness creation, Operations and management
Role: Health Executive – Operations
Employment Type: Full Time Job
Dynamic Medicare Pvt. Ltd.
We are health care assistance company to facilitate patients in health care process. Established in 2016 as an International Medical tourism consultancy and since then has subsequently built expertise in healthcare assistance for patients with end to end health care solutions in India.
We are a company with proven delivery capabilities in patient care and assistance. We are determined to make healthcare universally accessible and affordable with a healthy Doctor-Patient relationship and to build a patient friendly atmosphere around.
We are driven by our core values ‘Ethics, Expertise and Leadership’. We believe that honesty & perseverance paves the way for true success.
Send your CV with photograph to : email@example.com
call – 8100-999 111 www.dynamicmedicare.com — Dynamic Medicare.